Monday 1 March 2010

In the beginning....

For the past few years I have been a keen grower (or not) of chilli plants...the hotter the better. I seemed to spend a lot of time on the web searching for better ways of improving my somewhat amateurish growing techniques, and was forever beset with dealing with the problems of propagation, greenfly, pollination, and the rubbish UK climate! Not to mention an irate mother-in-law who had to put up with 120 chilli plants covering the floor of her conservatory whilst I was away! Hence, this year I have decided to record my growing exploits in a blog, and if I start to stray from the correct path, maybe some of you can kick my ass back into line. I'm using a variety of sites and recommendations to get my plants going this year and will let you know how successful each method is, and maybe you can share some of your successes (or failings) here too

No comments:

Post a Comment